Our website is finally working and finished, here you can see what we have put and where. On the Home page we have our logo and the ‘let me search for a room’ and ‘let me post a room’. As you scroll down the page we have written how to upload a vacancy, searching for a room and how to create an account.
On our search tab, we have added a drop down menu of the main Universities in the South of England. Underneath the drop down menu, the search bar filters out all of the vacancies for the University.
And on our Account page, there is a log in form and underneath that there is a sign up form. We have left a message explaining to users to fill out every field.
Overall I am really happy with how our group worked together, we all contributed in our own ways, allowing each person to excel in their own strengths. I feel like this task tested my weaknesses as I didn’t have a strong understanding of PHP and CSS and after practicing with this task I now feel more confident with them. I enjoyed both intellectual and creative parts of this task, my ability is most strong in the creative side of this degree so I found the PHP and CSS difficult but satisfying at the end.
At the start of this project I wasn’t very strong at the technology side, getting to grips with the Dakar Database, Git Hub and our Wiki Page however I soon found out that practice can (almost) make perfect, I tried hard to understand all components of this brief and I felt as if I have accomplished all parts in someway or another.